Creating Better Research Reports
Mike Sherman, Neil Gains, and NewMR have partnered to investigate issues surrounding the quality of market research reports in 2019. Some of the questions being addressed in the study are:
- Whether people believe the quality has been improving or not?
- What are the key determinants of a good report?
- Whether the views of the writers of reports differ from those who read them?
To help explore this topic, a survey has been created and we invite our readers to take part in a survey by clicking here
Hear the results via Webinar
Mike Sherman, Neil Gains and the NewMR team will be presenting the findings from this project in a NewMR webinar on Tuesday 30 April.
- 10am UK time (5pm Hong Kong) – click here to register
- 5pm New York (2pm Seattle) – click here to register
Sign up to receive the results
To receive a copy of the results, sign up to the #NewMR newsletter by clicking here and you will be mailed when the report is available.