Certification Program – Artificial Intelligence Business Professional
Persontyle Oman in partnership with School of Data Science and Engineering UK is excited to announce 2-day certification program in Muscat for business and technology leaders to practically learn how to use artificial intelligence (AI) and emerging technologies for innovation and digital transformation.
The impacts of artificial intelligence can already be seen in our homes, across businesses and impacting our social fabric. Many businesses are using AI and machine learning to make predictions, improve performance and for reducing costs. We can already see how AI gives rise to new enterprise applications, from self-driving cars to intelligent assistants on our smartphones. As a new breed of enterprise platform that can learn without being explicitly programmed, AI can access, analyse, and find patterns in big data in a way that is beyond human capabilities. The business advantages are huge, and the market is expected to be worth $47 billion by 2020
The goal of this certification program is to give an overview of what AI is, what is the current state of this technology and how to make the best use of the transformation opportunities it can bring. The course focuses on use cases, applications for business and technology, and highlights the most important shifts required in leadership mindset.
Join this 2-day for certificate program (Designed by School of Data Science and Engineering, UK and based on the skills framework and curriculum of European Data Science Academy) for business leaders and professionals to jump-start your Enterprise AI strategy to grow and compete using big data, IoT, and deep machine learning.
Top Reasons to Attend This Certification Program:
Learning objectives of Certified AI Business Professional program are to help business decision makers understand the significance of AI and machine learning for enterprise transformation. After attending this course, participants should be aware of recent advances in enterprise intelligence, understand the basic concepts involved and how business problems can be solved with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Participants should gain an overview of different business applications of AI and connected decentralised platforms, practices and competencies needed to build a data driven intelligent organization:
- Define artificial intelligence, machine learning and other emerging technology trends, why AI matters, and discuss its relationship to data science, IoT and big data.
- Explore case studies and use cases to integrate emerging technologies into the business.
- Understand big data platform architecture and features covering Hadoop, NoSQL and other scale out data management platforms.
- Machine learning fundamentals and machine Learning pipeline, from data acquisition and feature generation, to training and model selection.
- Practically learn about leading machine learning platforms and tools
Target Group and Participants:
This 2-day certificate program is aimed at business and technology leaders, professionals, developers, architects, senior analysts, IT engineers, managers, and all those who wish to learn and understand applied AI. This is also a great opportunity for recent university (business management and STEM) graduates who would like to explore enterprise artificial intelligence as a career possibility.
- C-Suite Executives: CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, CMOs, COOs, CIOs
- Heads of Technology
- Heads of Analytics and Data
- Heads of Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR, etc
- Technology and Business Executives and Consultants
- Innovation & Strategy Managers
- BI and Analytics Team
- Architects, Developers and Programmers
Program Structure and Agenda:
- Opportunities & Challenges of Connected AI-Driven World
- What Is Big Data, Data Science, IoT and AI? – Hype Versus Reality
- Trends in Big Data, IoT and AI – Investments, Development Areas, The Overview of The AI Market
- Enterprise AI Architecture, Big Data Platforms & Tools
- Business Use Cases, Strategy and Best Practices
- Maturity Model of a Data-Driven AI Enterprise
- Machine Learning Essentials and Use Cases
- Machine Learning Workflow, Methods, Tools, Algorithms and Best Practices
- Building A Data Driven Organisation and Identifying A First AI Project
- Capstone Project:Strategize and Plan A AI Based Industry Project
- Discuss and Learn as a Team to Implement a Real-World Solution Using AI
- Breakout into Groups and Work to Develop Your Industry Business Case
- Final Presentation of AI Business Case (10 Minutes Per Group)
- Closing Remarks, Feedback, and Wrap-Up
About School of Data Science and Engineering Certification Programs:
School of Data Science and Engineering certification programs offers professionals and students the ability to earn credentials to demonstrate your expertise in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Engineering, Big Data Platforms, IoT and Blockchain technology. Certification programs are designed to validate your skills and capability to perform role-related tasks and activities at a specified level of competence. The achievement of an Professional Certification demonstrates to your colleagues and employers your expertise in the 21st-century emerging technologies and solutions.
It is the mission of the School of Data Science and Engineering Certification Program to:
- Provide a reliable, valid and fair method of developing and assessing skills and knowledge.
- Develop a worldwide community of highly skilled certified professionals who have the right skills and expertises to implement emerging technologies for innovation and value creation.
With more than three years of experience in delivering applied training and learning programs across the globe. The School of Data Science and Engineering has become an internationally recognized brand that provides definitive standards, practical learning experiences and best practices for professionals, regardless of their educational background or skills.
– Over 2,000 professionals trained globally
There are more than 2,000 global professionals, recognized for their knowledge and expertise.
– Worldwide reach
School of Data Science and Engineering has already trained professionals from more than 20 cities, in over 20 countries, across 3 continents.
– Industry coverage
School of Data Science and Engineering training programs have been attended by experts from various industries, such as oil and gas, constructions, finance, retail, airlines, healthcare, telecommunication and many more.
School of Data Science and Engineering is an education project of Persontyle Group Limited, London, UK.
To reserve your seat, please register online via the link: